Joined: 03 Feb 2008
|Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:00 pm Post subject: 2012 Club Memberships
|The committee of the Royal Albert Cycling Club thanks you all for your membership and support in the previous year; for without members there would be no Royal Albert Cycling Club.
Last year was very successful for the Royal Albert Cycling Club with:
• Over 60 members joining, and taking part in various club activities throughout the year including
- Club confined events, Canderside 10s , Auchlochan APRs, and the Sam Allison MTT.
- The open 10 mile TT at Cambusbarron
- Various trips, Majorca, the Belach-na-Ba sportive, and the Leadhills Weekend
- All the Sunday rides, café stops, open racing, and many other activities
• Club Member Aileen Mcglynn winning multiple medals in the British Championships, setting world records on route
• Club members forming the very successful Clydesdale Colts, go-ride based, youth section
We’re proud of what’s been achieved and we could not have done it without you!
This coming year we plan to:
• Continue all the worthwhile work started last year:
- the association with the Clydesdale Colts
- maintain good communications through the club website, and any other means
- enhance the “all inclusive” nature or our Sunday rides
• Get the clubroom back in shape, a place we can be proud to call our clubhouse
• and most importantly – get out on our bikes, after all, that’s what were all here for
Memberships can be renewed using the Club websites online membership page entitled “how to join”; this details the rates for the coming year, as well as notes regarding the online payment system. http://www.royal-albertcc.com/how-to-join
Alternatively membership dues can be paid directly to the club treasurer, John Campbell, or over the counter to Keith at Pro Am Cycles 60 Wellgate, Larkhall, ML9 2AG.
Regardless of how you pay, you will receive a Welcome letter/receipt shortly afterwards, and be asked to confirm/update the personal details we hold for you. Such details will be used only by the Royal Albert Cycling Club.
We trust that you will enjoy, or continue to enjoy, membership of our friendly Club and manage to take part in many of the club events and activities, details of which you will see on the club website and forum.
If you need any help regarding your membership don’t hesitate in contacting me.
Yours in Cycling
Membership Secretary RACC